Protein is one of the most essential nutrients in the body to grow. It is very essential to maintain a good physique. Like water, it plays an ultimate role in maintaining a healthy body. Most of the American’s diet includes the high amount of proteins that should take up 10 to 15% of their routine calorie intake.
Even the proteins are highly recommended to intake by a lot of athletes, wrestlers and also the bodybuilders. However, this nutrient is not only essential for the body, but also enhances the functioning of the human brain. It greatly offers the building blocks that are required to make a healthy nervous system in order to keep your brain healthy. Some of the most interesting facts about the protein are given below:
- Protein helps to make your body structure that involves in various cell divisions of healing, growth and also production.
- Physically, the human body consists of around 100, 000 various proteins developed by the different types of 20 amino acids. Approximately about 18 to 20% of the body is made up of proteins.
- Usually, the lifetime of proteins is of only less than couple of days. So, it requires the daily supply of protein to the human body.
- In fact, the proteins come in a variety of sizes and shapes in the body that are formed by amino acids.
- The high level of protein is mostly found in eggs, which are considered as the perfect proteins in terms of biological value.
- The protein is not only the essential nutrient, but also consists of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and also sulphur.
- Every day, the body requires 10 to 35% of calories that should be gained by proteins.
- Normally, the human body cannot store the proteins, rather than it stores like fats and carbohydrates.
- High level of protein may helps to burn fat and makes the people feel fuller for a longer period of time. Thus, you can eat less.
- The reason behind the sudden weight loss is high protein intake.
- The protein also plays a vital role in the growth phase.
Necessity to get enough protein
The protein is a long chain like molecule that consists of tiny units called as amino acids. It is one of the major nutrients of the body that brings enough energy to the body. It is essential for human life that is very important for all the body cells. It has the capability to grow, maintain, repair and replace the tissues in a human body. Even the organs, muscles and the entire immune system are fully made up of these nutrients.
Health benefits of taking protein
Proteins are the building block for the infinite number of cells in the body. Without protein, there is no life exist, so the body needs about 18 to 20% normally. However, these proteins are complex chemicals that appear like small trains with a number of cars. Some of the health benefits of protein are given below:
- It is very good for people under stress
- Stabilize the blood sugar levels in your body
- Enhance your mood
- Provide nourishment to build muscles