Omega 3 fatty acids are extremely important nutrient for the human body due to its powerful health benefits for your brain and overall body. Everybody should need to consume the following foods which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids frequently in your daily diet. The foods include,
- Fish oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Walnuts or walnut oil
- Chia seeds
- Fish roe which is also known as caviar
- Oily fish
- Canned and cured fish
- Sea foods
Health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids:
When you often consume the above mentioned foods which are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and some other foods in the daily manner, you can probably get the following health benefits such as,
- Fight against anxiety and depression – Depression and anxiety are the most dangerous mental disorders experienced by both men and women. When you are depressed, you will get the symptoms like lethargy, sadness and general loss of interest in your life. By the constant nervousness and worry, you will frequently get the anxiety problems. In order to get rid of these mental issues, everybody is recommended consuming foods with incredible amounts of omega 3 fatty acids. There are basically three types of fatty acids available such as DHA, EPA and ALA. Taking EPA omega 3 fatty acids rich foods is good to fight with the anxiety and depression.
- Reduce symptoms of ADHD in kids – ADHD stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is basically the behavioral disorder which is characterized by the hyperactivity, inattention and also impulsivity. A lot of studies have proved that omega 3 fatty acids reduce such symptoms of ADHD and improve the capabilities of the children.
Other nutritional benefits of omega 3 fatty acids:
- Best treatment for metabolic syndrome – The metabolic syndrome is the collection of different body conditions such as higher blood pressure, excess belly fat, lower HDL levels and also higher triglycerides. In order to get rid of these health risks and improve your overall health better, omega-3 fatty acids are very important nutrients for all humans.
- Fight with autoimmune disease – The autoimmune disease means your immune system mistakes the foreign cells and healthy cells and it starts attacking the healthy cells automatically. Due to this issue, you will get a higher chance of getting type I diabetes. The fatty acids will be highly helpful to reduce such diseases and improve your health better.
- Fight inflammation – Inflammation is extremely important to each and every person because it is highly necessary to fight against the infections & also repair damage in the body. Sometimes, the persons are suffering with the chronic inflammation and create some considerable health problems like cancer and heart diseases. Consuming more omega 3 fatty acids in your daily foods would be really helpful to produce the necessary substances and molecules linked to the inflammation. By this way, it will reduce the inflammation and enhance your health.
- Consuming more omega 3s would be also beneficial to reduce different allergenic effects on the human skin.