When it comes to the fat contents available in the different foods items, there are two types such as good fats and bad fats. The omega-3 fatty acids are actually the good fast necessary for the human body. These fatty acids are highly necessary for the various significant functions and improving overall health of the humans. These essential good fats are actually compulsory for three vital organs such as heart, brain and retina in your eyes. The reduced eye health, reduced concentration and reduced heart health are only because of the reduced omega 3 essential fatty acids in your daily diet. In order to improve their health, it is must consuming more fatty acids in your day to day life.
Omega 3 fatty acids for your eye and brain health:
Due to taking only lesser amount of omega 3 fatty acids in your diet, you will probably get the following health effects such as,
- Dietary toxicity
- Nutrition gap
- Lifestyle changes
- Diseases like higher cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes, depression and etc.
Along with these health effects, you will also lose the brain concentration, memory power, focus and alertness with the reduced fatty acids. Your eye health especially retina is totally lower in performance with no or lower omega 3 fatty acids in the diet. In order to avoid such health effects, everyone is recommended taking higher amounts of omega 3 fatty acids in breakfast, lunch and also dinner.
Eye health – About 93 % of the omega 3 fatty acids in the retina comprises DHA. The absence of DHA in the retina will definitely cause retinal degeneration resulting in the night blindness. For curing this problem in the initial stage, you just search out the foods which are rich in the omega 3 fatty acids and consume them in the regular manner.
Brain health – Over 97 % of omega-3 fatty acids in the brain has DHA. When there is a deficiency of DHA in the brain, the individuals especially in the smaller age will get reduced brain development, reduced focus and concentration.
Heart health with omega 3 fatty acids:
- DHA will definitely form extremely higher amounts of the omega 3 fatty acids in the human heart.
- It improves the overall heart health by maintaining the normal triglyceride level in the blood. At the same time, it as well as maintains the blood pressure and heart rate.
- These DHA fatty acids are also effective in preventing the risk of coronary heart diseases and improve your overall health.
- DHA is actually the non-vegetarian source of the omega 3 fatty acids found in the various types of foods in the marine sources and cold water.
- Consuming the richest source of omega 3 fatty acids naturally from the vegetarian, organic or non-vegetarian foods would be highly beneficial for the nourishment of the overall body and improve your heart health better.
Some of the most popular sources of these fatty acids will be fish oil, walnuts, chia seeds, soybeans and etc.